Son of Mrs.Jayalaxmi & Mr.Kakal LakshminarayanaRao. The family was in food business, of running a Mess/hostel at Heggodu (Shimoga Dist) for local institutions and others. Helping parents in canteen business after school hours was routine of Sathish and his brothers helped him to learn life skills along with education, He was Studied up to SSLC in home town Heggodu, then migrated to Bangalore with the help of elder brother Chandrashekar Kakal for further studies in 1987.
Mr. Satish Kakal is an Electrical Engineer, started his career in an Ups manufacturing company. In 2001 software industries and call center business was growing in Bangalore. Sathish realised the potential, with the help of family background, and with the support of his Wife Chaya Kakal and her brother Chetan M.S. decided to venture into Catering Business in the name of Utsav Catering Co.
Utsav Catering Company (estd.2001) food was become popular as Sathish wife Chaya Kakal is excellent cook as well as host each and every one use to appreciate her ability to get yummy taste. Sathish’s management expertise, rich business experience and Chaya’s “taste of hand” transformed in to brand “KAKAL KAI RUCHI”.
The menu, influenced by kakal is extensive and includes a wide range of items to suit all tastes. We truly believe in the quality of each dish. From preparing all of our sauces, dressings and gravies in house, to preparing each dish individually as it is ordered, the result are absolutely delicious homemade dishes.
Our Strength Comes from our Strong Values
We Support Our Own
We believe our strong corporate values and culture help our employees learn, thrive and grow. In fact, we believe our vibrant culture gives our company a competitive advantage. Our core values have been forged over year history, We look to these values as we endeavour to deliver on Darden’s core purpose – To nourish and delight everyone we serve.
- Integrity and Fairness – It all starts with integrity and fairness. We trust in the integrity and fairness of each other to always do the right thing, to be open, honest and forthright with ourselves and others, to demonstrate courage, to solve without blame and to follow through on all our commitments.
- Respect and Caring – We reach out with respect and caring. We have a genuine interest in the well-being of others. We know the importance of listening, the power of understanding and the immeasurable value of support.
- Diversity – Even though we have a common vision, we embrace and celebrate our individual differences. We are strengthened by a diversity of cultures, perspectives, attitudes, and ideas. We honor each other’s heritage and uniqueness. Our power of diversity makes a world of difference.
- Always Learning, Always Teaching – We learn from others as they learn from us. We learn. We teach. We grow.
- Being of Service – Being of service is our pleasure. We treat people as special and appreciated by giving of ourselves, doing more than expected, anticipating needs, and making a difference.
- Teamwork – Teamwork works. By trusting one another, we bring together the best in all of us and go beyond the boundaries of ordinary success.
- Excellence – We have a passion to set and to pursue, with innovation, courage and humility, ever higher standards.